Indulge and Embrace the Ambiance of What I Think is Hilarious!
Welcome to The Comedic Factor!!!! The Comedic Factor is my baby! My pride and joy! With that being said, this Blog showcases and highlights all things that make me laugh on the internet and on any other media outlet for that matter. I love to laugh. Laughing soothes the soul. Get’s you going in the morning and it can turn the worst of frowns upside down :-).
Relax, Relate, Release and enjoy the laughter buffoonery!
This is how The Comedic Factor works lol. I find something funny. I post it. You watch it and or read it and rate it.
Rating goes as follows:
1) If you find what I post to be super-duper-idiotically–funny, then you: “Mucks with it!”
2) If you find what I post to be super-duper-funny, then the post gets: “4 Mucks!”
3) If you find what I post to be super-funny, then the post gets: “3 Mucks!”
3) If you find what I post to be “blaahh” just a little funny, then the post gets: “2 Mucks!”
4) Last, but not least. If you find what I post to not be funny whatsoever at all, then you post: “I don’t Mucks with it!“
You feel me?! I know you are probably asking…”What does Mucks mean?” Don’t worry about it lol. Just rate the post.
If you want me to post something that you find funny, then let me know! Follow me on twitter @Kreativefortune or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Writer writes on everything...
Executive Chef Robbie Joseph brings more than 35 years of culinary experience to his Montego Bay, Jamaica based restaurants and bars: THE SEAHORSE GRILL and ROBBIES KITCHEN. Specializing in fresh seafood, steaks, pastas, local Jamaican favourites and world class, gobal cuisine with a twist of west indian flare. Combine this simply great food with the casual elegant ambiance of both restaurants and you have an experience you won't soon forget!!!
A humorous website of assorted madness
I have struggled to be famous for over a decade. I have learned talent and hard-work are not key factors. This blog is dedicated to my pursuit in figuring out what it takes… to be famous.