Indulge and Embrace the Ambiance of What I Think is Hilarious!
The Comedic Factor is a Blog that showcases and highlights all things that make me laugh on the internet and any media outlet for that matter. I enjoy laughing and I find lots of things funny, so I wanted to share my joy for laughing with the rest of the world.
This is how The Comedic Factor works lol. I find something funny. I post it. You watch it and or read it and rate it.
Rating goes as follows:
1) If you find what I post to be super duper idiotically funny, then you: “Mucks with it!”
2) If you find what I post to be super duper funny, then the post gets: “4 Mucks!”
3) If you find what I post to be super funny, then the post gets: “3 Mucks!”
3) If you find what I post to be “blaahh” just a little funny, then the post gets: “2 Mucks!”
4) Last, but not least. If you find what I post to not be funny whatsoever at all, then the post gets: “I don’t Mucks with it!“
You feel me?! I know you are probably asking…”What does Muck mean?” Don’t worry about it lol. Just rate the posts.
Writer writes on everything...
Executive Chef Robbie Joseph brings more than 35 years of culinary experience to his Montego Bay, Jamaica based restaurants and bars: THE SEAHORSE GRILL and ROBBIES KITCHEN. Specializing in fresh seafood, steaks, pastas, local Jamaican favourites and world class, gobal cuisine with a twist of west indian flare. Combine this simply great food with the casual elegant ambiance of both restaurants and you have an experience you won't soon forget!!!
A humorous website of assorted madness
I have struggled to be famous for over a decade. I have learned talent and hard-work are not key factors. This blog is dedicated to my pursuit in figuring out what it takes… to be famous.